Lisa takes up to 10 coaching clients at one time. Email Lisa to get started.
Clients are expected to be serious about their goals and willing to invest time and money to make a change in their dancing/dance career. Potential clients will be given a free 1/2 hour assessment to make sure it is a good fit for me and YOU.
This program is designed to help you achieve your goals and to optimize your dancing!
OBJECTIVE: The coaching program allows you to work one on one with me, focusing on specific dance, performance and/or dance career goals.
TRACKS: This program is available on 2 tracks:
- Professional Development: For the dancer who wants to get serious. This program is for a dancer who is working towards or is a professional dancer. Focus will include business development, performance preparation and more.
- Wellness Track: For the dancer who is seeking for dance to support her life. Dance can enhance positive body image, help through a life transition, fitness and more.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The program starts with a free 1/2 hour phone assessment. Clients will be asked to prepare this document, which is a “state of the union”. It is a time to contemplate where you are with dancing and where you would like to go.
- The program includes 2 monthly phone calls or skype calls and a monthly assessment.
- The phone calls will focus on goals and creating a manageable to-do list of actions to reach them.
- The lesson will focus on dance, which may include technique, choreography creation or gig preparation.
- The monthly assessment will be a document which assesses where the client stands on each defined goal and Lisa’s recommendations for actions moving forward.
- Clients will have access to Lisa via email throughout the month for support and questions.
Coaching is $60 for one session, $150 a month or $435 for 3 months
Coaching can last between 1 month and 1 year.